It’s that time of year again when we visit the home of Haibike; Schweinfurt – Germany.
As is now tradition, Haibike give their dealers an early look at “The Next Big Thing” 2015 was the year of the Yamaha equipped Sduro, whilst 2016 saw the launch of the Xduro3 making use of the Bosch CX system in such game changing bikes as the DWNHLL PRO and Nduro series of long travel bikes.
Never ones to rest on their laurels Haibike have gone to work to make the 2017 range the best equipped and capable machines on the market.
- Sduro Geometry, you asked and Haibike listened, longer slacker and more aggressive!
-Ingo & Christian, the core Haibike designers
- New Sduro ‘Evo’ models feature a brand new YAMAHA PW-X motor – smaller, smoother AND more powerful, ‘extra power’ reaches a huge 320% assistance!
- New gravity cast interface
- Sduro YAMAHA 500wh battery – meaning a significant range increase
- Sduro eConnect features GPS Tracking, theft tracking based on movement within set zones & Crash detection to automatically make emergency contact on your behalf.
- 3 Sduro Nduro 180mm model range
- Integrated Stem display for Yamaha system
- Xduro DWNHLL now comes in two spec variants, 8.0 & 9.0 meaning 200mm of DH stomping action just got more affordable
- Bosch Purion controllers. Minimal and perfectly suited to our more extreme eMtbs
Wheel size options
- More 27plus wheel options across the range, including a trekking – for tough robust long distance use
- 29plus! Huge grip and rolling capability to conquer those trails.
More to follow!…
That’s right, it’s your chance to win a bike that’s not even been released yet!
The brand new Sduro ALLMTN 8.0
The good folks at E-Mountainbike Mag are running their annual survey to find out what’s what in the world of electric mountain biking. It’s a simple survey that’ll only take a few mins, see the link on our Facebook page: HAIBIKE FACEBOOK PAGE
There’s also a rather mysterious blurry image of the model in question, which should give some clues as to what’s coming next from the Sduro range